To undertake House development, clients must have full planning permission granted. With granted planning permission, comes strict conditions which must be adhered to. Examples of these conditions would be: contributions to Dublin City County Council, public sewer connection and reducing roof ridge levels. All the above must be settled before work commences.The main stages of house development are:
- Site clearance;
- Excavation and pouring of foundations;
- Laying services for sewer system, gas and electricity;
- Finish floor and rising walls;
- Floor joists and roof completion;
- Installation of windows and doors;
- First and second fix electrical and plumbing;
- Internal walls, insulating, boarding and first fix carpentry;
- Internal and external plastering and second fix electrical and plumbing;
- Installation of sanitary ware, tiling and all carpentry work;
- External works and final snag list;
- Duration of approx. 6 months.
LucanView More Pictures
Client: Paddy Federson
Architect: Peter White 087 2616388
Description: To build two-storey, three bed detached house approx 135m2. House was fully completed with front walls and piers being brick. Front drive fully cobble locked. House has complete HomeBond cert.
ArtaneView More Pictures
Client: Christie and Angela Clifford.
Architect: Eddie Desmond 087 2075367
Description: Detached two-storey house with complete attic conversion approx 145m2. Attic conversion meeting all fire regulations in relation to stairs and fire doors along all corridors. Velux and windows having fire opes. House has complete HomeBond cert.